Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Friday

Personally, I don't understand the whole deal with Black Friday. I know its the official kickoff for the holiday shopping season and according to people I've talked with, apparently there are some fantastic deals to have out there. My question is simply this: if a store can afford to give that great a deal one day a year, why can't they do it more often? Or, for more than one day? I read the horror stories of fights, trampling, etc resulting from some "over zealous" shoppers on the Friday after Thanksgiving and it just makes me wonder...

At any rate, if you are planning to venture out, check out this website. It has the specials for just about every retailer you can think of and they have a handy "list maker" if you register with the site. Registering is absolutely free too. Maybe this will help make your shopping go more smoothly. And if you do go, please be safe, be courteous and get home in one piece!

http://bfads.net/

No comments: